Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I SAID NEW YOOORKZ IN THE HOUSE!!!


Well for those who don't know.. i'll be visiting the
BIG APPLE for a week and a half as a Spring Break Trip & romantic getaway w/ my babes. Now I've never been to New York before, but from what he tells me, I will love it. My oldest sister also lives there, and from her facebook pictures, I can tell she definitely living it up.



Anyways, this serves as fare warning that I will probably not blog for about a week after Friday, because when I get out there, I want every second that I have to be spent with him. My laptop isn't going anywhere..


I've never anticipated anything more than this upcoming week. Gosh, i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in love. I feel bad for my close friends on campus.. he's all i talk about. i'm sure they're sick of me AND him by now. haha. oh well b*tches, deal with it! for another 'x' amount of yrs. however long forever is
:)

8 Comments:

  1. Ray Ray said...
    you'll love it, trust me!!!
    Hollywood Nicky said...
    I wish I could go to NY! =P
    Miss Dimplez said...
    yuu'll def love NY mah dear...
    Jazzy said...
    well then lil love i hope you enjoy yourself, and be safe out there.. I'll miss you
    Cat Hill said...
    You'll love it...there's soo much 2 do there...Jus stopping thru you're blog!


    -Cat Hill-
    riva. said...
    NYC is home for me. So i spent my Spring Break there as well. As a loyal citizen of the BIG APPLE i gaurantee you will ENJOY yourself!

    -riv-
    Eb the Celeb said...
    Have fun in my city... but then again.. how could you not!
    Anonymous said...
    Lucky ass
    =]
    keep it kosher up in the N.Y. now

Post a Comment



Blog Widget by LinkWithin

SEARCH MY BLOG: