Thursday, May 7, 2009

TWO WORDS:

twit*ter

(CLICK TO ENLARGE)
Is it a coincidence that all our fellow bloggers have gradually minimized their blogging and magically been transported to the world of "tweeting"?? I guarantee you half the twitters out there will have followers that follow from the blogroll right to the twitter pages.

Can't blame ya.. it's the new it thing to do. I mean c'mon, everybody's doing it.. even celebrities! and this time, it's REALLY them (75% of the time).. yes, real-life web interactions w/ ur fave music artists, actors, and movie stars.. can't beat that right?

Well blame it on the alcohol? NO.. the TWITTER-HOL.. lol.. it's not that i don't wanna blog anymore.. i just find tweeting to be more convenient and less time-consuming.
blah, blah, blah..

JUST FOLLOW ME ALREADY!!!---www.twitter.com/GL0
=)

9 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    LMAO...very true!!!! twit me now.
    Mikeman said...
    how true man
    that all i can say
    Jervis said...
    amen, i feel like u were talkin to ME in this post
    GL0 said...
    LOL.. i knew this would touch a soft spot w/ someone.. haha
    Nie'cey nd Cie'cey said...
    I SHOULD MAK A TWITTER
    VERRRY CUTE

    CHECK OUT MA BLOG
    WWW.TRENDDIGNIECEY.BLOGSPOT.COM
    She W0rd Hustlez said...
    Well I fell off big time, but I'm back now! I actually started following your Twitter today, and you did not follow me yet :(! Follow me girl!
    Hyaku Juuhachi said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Hyaku Juuhachi said...
    Aw that sucks! I JUST found your blog... well came across it lol

    ---> twitter.com/one_eighteen <---

    118
    jAdore That Chic said...
    ha im on twitter to but i still update the blog ...

    www.jadorethatchic.blogspot.com

    www.twitter.com/jadorethatchic

Post a Comment



Blog Widget by LinkWithin

SEARCH MY BLOG: