Monday, January 4, 2010

The Secret Life of the American Teenager

I don't know how familiar you guys are with this show, but I remember hearing about it a while ago, watched a couple episodes when I was at a friend's house because she loved the show, but never really kept up with it since. Well by chance one morning, I happen to turn to channel 21 (abc family) thinking that it was TBN (the Christian channel) because that's the channel it is back home, and I forgot I was in Kansas for a second. Anywho, this show is on and I instantly remember how suspenseful it was. The next thing you know, 14 hours go by and I'm still watching this show. Luckily, this day-long marathon they had, caught me up on everything I've missed right before the season premiere. If you've never heard of this show, or are already a fan - tune in Monday at 8/7c on abcfamily. You'll be glad you did, I promise!

-GL0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Widget by LinkWithin

SEARCH MY BLOG: