Monday, February 16, 2009

VALENTiNES '09

So for those of you who didn't know.. my boyfriend flew from New York to come see me on Valentine's Day.. and it was by far the best Valentine's Day I've ever had. These were some of the things he gave me throughout the weekend...


These were some of the pictures we took while we went out to eat and then to an Open Mic Night.



Nobody makes me laugh or puts a smile on my face the way he does :)








So i guess u can say i'm pretty tied down right now.. "speechless" doesn't begin to fulfill my feelings for him, but i'm in a really happy state of mind right now.. i hate to brag to my single, LONELY, folks out there (j/k) but damnnnnn, it feels good to be in love <3


11 Comments:

  1. JKisz said...
    awwwwwwwww you two are so adorable!
    riva. said...
    the exclusivity of black love.

    *sigh*

    -riv-
    BrittNicole said...
    uhhhh sooo cuteee.... =)
    GL0 said...
    thanks ya'll!
    :)
    Mikeman said...
    ONE QUESTION:
    a Kobe Bryant jersey? Does he NOT know u and who u rep
    [THE PHX SUNS]?
    jk

    but thats real sweet
    he looks like a real good guy too

    Im glad to at least of see(n a pic of) him!
    Jervis said...
    awwwwwwwwww
    GL0 said...
    LOL! thx PPL!

    Well Mike, of COURSE he knows i'm a PHX fan, but he also knows that i LOVE Kobe and he's one of my favorite players in the league (next to 'bron 'bron)
    =]

    P.S. Plus i already have 3 Suns jerseys (2 of which mean nothing now-- Bell & Marion, because they've been traded) lol .. but yeah :)
    monroestacks - said...
    awwwh :D yous guys are adorable! love IS blissful & it feels sooo good whn the feelings are mutual so trust me baby, i know the feeling! wish yous guys the best!
    Daniel BriseƱo, 22 said...
    "Far in distance, but close in heart." I like that. I give him props for him hooking you up with that KB Lakers jersey, haha.


    -D
    GL0 said...
    hehehe .. thx :)

    and notice the jersey was the ORIGINAL #8 KOBE .. the Bryant from back in the day .. haha ;)
    && love, briit said...
    aawwh.

    <3

Post a Comment



Blog Widget by LinkWithin

SEARCH MY BLOG: