Saturday, January 17, 2009

WiLDCAT PRiDE

Just wanted to share a couple pictures i edited today at work of our football team who ended the season ranked 12th nationally.
(Click to Enlarge)




Yo! So for those who wonder where/how i get (some) of my guap.. i work in the Marketing Department on campus as a Web Developer/Picture Editor/Video Maker.. I couldn't ask for a better campus job, it's sooo easy, convenient, and I MAKE MY OWN HOURS :)

Benefits:
I'm introduced to bomb photo editing softwares
I get to listen to my ipod DURING work
I come in whenever i want
I have my own office desk :)

6 Comments:

  1. Mikeman said...
    I hope u know im beyond jealous WITH YOU right now i mean the photoediting software first of all but yeah i AM

    Nice job tho
    great work
    Jervis said...
    dats TUFF,i know u love that job
    GL0 said...
    lmao .. thx Mike,
    and yes, Jerv, i LOVEEEEEEE it!
    almost too much .. haha
    JuJu said...
    oooh im jelly!!! dope pics too!!
    Anonymous said...
    Some people are jsut so lucky
    =)
    Oh i like the flicks
    Danielle Carter said...
    sounds fun, i wish!

Post a Comment



Blog Widget by LinkWithin

SEARCH MY BLOG: